This name was given to him in resonance with that of the small marine bird, which lives on the cliffs and rocks of the sea, and returns only very rarely to the contact of the ground. Its flight at the level of the waves gives sometimes the impression of a race on Calf. Frugal, it uses the cavities of the ground, and is sensitive to climate change because the marine microorganisms it ingests die in case of warming.
The seaplane drone « L’Océanite Tempête » from CALAMALO Aviation is also interested in surveillance and stealthy overflight of its discreet ecosystem, powered by alternative, hybrid energies. It explores, photographs, takes samples and reports on the health of the environment and the ecosystem in which it evolves.
CALAMALO Aviation has at heart to offer, via this discreet, frugal, precise and fast aircraft, a capacity of embarkation of technologies of comprehension and analysis in real time: bathymetric sensors, AI, capacity of sampling by the water landing. coverage of broad zones. Capabilities made to increase the resilience and anticipation of territories regarding the management of coastlines, lagoons and other wetlands.
The « L’Océanite Tempête » will be the first clean energy seaplane surveillance drone.
ITS CHARACTERISTICS :
They are there, detail them.
They will give you an idea of its possibilities.
You will notice all the qualities of our drone, the only amphibious seaplane with retractable times and its qualities.
Conceived from a blank sheet of paper with an outstanding team to allow you to satisfy your desire for freedom, for travel on our beautiful blue planet..
USEFUL LOAD: :
- Optronic ball (visible and IR) (2 Kg).
- SIGINT sensor (COMINT + ELINT) covering 100 KHz to 18 GHz allowing automatic feedback of the signal source [=11 Kg sensors + antennas].
- AIS receiver [100g].
- ADS-B receiver [100g].
- Data link [1 Kg].
- Electronic control [400 g].
_- Maritime surveillance (detection of ships thanks to AIS and detection of radar or marine communications, identification and inspection thanks to the optronic ball).
- Surveillance of EEZ (fight against illegal fishing, piracy
- Search for shipwrecked
- From the ground: takeoff by catapult, cart or from the water, on the stomach.
- From a ship: take-off by catapult and recovery after landing.
- Low cost surveillance platform particularly adapted to the surveillance of maritime spaces mainly archipelagos or along coasts with high traffic that are difficult to control from a surface vessel.
France has the second largest maritime area in the world with 11 million square kilometers, hundreds of islands and islets all spread over all the oceans of the world. Controlling such an area is a challenge even as our rights are increasingly challenged either by states or clandestinely through the illegal exploitation of the resources therein.
The « Océanite Tempête » drone is a solution tailored to allow the state to monitor its maritime domain effectively and at a reasonable cost.