Une Innovation de rupture née de la valorisation du vécu de Loïc Pochet, de la capitalisation de données confrontées aux experts navales et aéro.
CALAMALO Aviation can finally unveil the logical evolution of the work of the last years concerning its project.
Indeed, thanks to its R&D budget and the work produced by its team, we present to you: "Morgann" by CALAMALO Aviation
It has been designed to live and survive, to evolve in the hostile maritime environment. The owner of the project is indeed a pilot instructor, specialized in the world of seaplanes as well as a former offshore navigator, therefore he has a great experience of this environment.
The technology of the "Morgann" makes it the most economical seaplane of its category. Thus, the all-composite construction allows it to have much lower maintenance costs than its competitors, and also offers a much better residual value.
Finally, it is the FIRST amphibious seaplane with retractable foil. These will be built by robotization thanks to a partnership with CORIOLIS COMPOSITE.
ITS ADVANTAGES :
- 4 seats certified
- Light IFR
- Passage in a sea formed of 80 cm
- Retractable foils
- Increased lateral stability
- Increased cruising speed
- Increase of the efficiency of the rear tail
- Increase of the propeller diameter
- « Stol » machine
- Descent of the gravity point
SO AS ::
- Reduction of the beautiful meter of the hull of the seaplane
- Reduced drag
- Increased ease of folding the wings for docking
- Facilitates the spreading of the landing gear
- Optimizes the seaplane hull
- Additional storage box
ITS OPTIONS :
Front view of the Morgann double beam for CALAMALO Aviation
Different schematic views of the Morgann double-beam design
- Pickup type canopy interchangeable in just a few minutes
- Additional tanks
- Its airframe, controls and wings made of non-ferrous alloys have an exceptional performance against corrosion.
"Imagine being able to land with your "Morgann" by CALAMALO Aviation, in a strong swell near an ocean shore, and ride the waves to "beacher" on the beach. 0